Monday, January 12, 2015

NEW Fitness and nutrition TEST GROUP

NEW - you can be in an exclusive online focus group in February to test results from a brand new program! 

If you can answer YES to ANY of these questions, then this is for you:
1) Are you a client of mine who has completed or is currently doing 21 Day Fix?
2) Do you want MORE NOTICEABLE results from your fitness efforts?
3) Do you want to see TONE in your arms, legs, abs, shoulders?
4) Are you up for a 3 WEEK challenge?
5) Do you want to learn how to make small changes that will get huge results?

If you answered YES to any of these, then please take a minute to message me over at www.facebook.com/fitstephanie get the information about a PRIVATE FOCUS GROUP I will be hosting in February

VERY LIMITED SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE




Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment