Thursday, February 19, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan - Day 1



Ok, here we go!!!
I'll do my best to keep updating how the plan is going and results!
If you want your own kit, you can get it HERE

I plan my week of meals the week before and do my grocery shopping & prepping the Sunday before.

Day 1 Meal Plan

Breakfast
Vegan Chocolate Shakeology made with Cashew Milk
Snack
Banana
Lunch
Turkey burger with steamed asparagus and salad
Snack
100 calorie Tuna pack, berries
Dinner
Slow cooker Salsa Chicken Taco Salad
Snack
2 hard boiled eggs and walnuts

This goes with my container color checklist. You can use it too HERE

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment