Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Down 36 lbs!

Today marks the 8th day of the Fix Extreme meal plan, 2 workouts of Les Mills pump left and I am officially down 36 pounds!!!!!
I'm 13 from my goal & pre baby size/weight :)


I'm no stranger to a makeover as I have done this before. 2 years ago I lost 30 lbs of fat thanks to Shakeology & Turbo Fire.
It's amazing what the body can do! Especially if you feed it right. I have not done any crash diets or starving!

I eat 3 meals and 2-3 snacks everyday!
I'm so thankful for the easy programs that I have to follow and the awesome ladies in my fitness groups that I run and coach.You can join us with the program HERE

I'm trying to show you that it's never too late! That you can have the size and shape that you want :)
If you would like help please message me on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/fitstephanie
I am happy to help you feel great about yourself and get back to your goals :)


Cheers to you!
xoxo
Stephanie 

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment