Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Help Wanted


Imagine being able to live life by YOUR design.
To get to be creative and have fun everyday.

I am opening up a few spots on my team of coaches for 2015 and am SO excited to be able to help MORE individuals make a living!
You can be someone who wants to build a 6+ figure business OR you can be someone who wants to make an extra $500 a month to contribute to bills, debt, tithe, vacation, updated living room furniture.... WHATEVER!

I am only helping 10 new coaches this month. I want to invite you to be a part of my next NEW Coach Training group -- the FIRST part of a new series :)
This is just for MY new coaches I feel strongly about mentoring women ONE on ONE and want to pay it forward the blessings I have received.

I am 100% confident that I can teach you how to build your OWN empire... I can teach you how to build a legacy for YOUR family... from your home.

As a coach on my team you do not:
-have to be fit from day 1
-have any degree in nutrition/fitness
What you DO have to be:
-someone who is ready 
-takes this seriously
-put helping others as the FIRST priority
-share with others what works for YOU

I will be teaching you one on one help as well as in a group setting. Who is ready to RUN with me in 2015 and help MORE people get healthier and more financially FREE?! 

**This opportunity is for individuals who do not have a coach or currently are a coach**
If you're interested, please apply here 
http://tinyurl.com/coachwithsteph and I will be sending you more information on joining my team so we can decide if this is the best fit for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment