Friday, March 27, 2015

Easy, Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew


We LOVE this easy made ahead meal

Recipe:

Chicken Taco Stew 
- 2 shredded chicken breasts 
- 28 oz petite diced tomatoes (try to find canned in glass instead of tin) 
- 1 can black beans 
- 2 cups corn 
- 1 packet taco seasoning (I like trader joes & check the label for junk ingredients) 
- 1-2 cups water
 emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji 
Throw in the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours 
Top with green onion, cheese, tortilla chips etc :) Enjoy!!!


Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE


2 comments:

  1. Hello! How many would you say this serves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!! I would say 4-6. It usually feeds my family of 4 and sometimes I have enough for 1-2 leftovers :)

      Delete