Friday, March 27, 2015

New Coach Training Opportunity


NEW COACH TRAINING OPPORTUNITY:
I'm looking for people who are READY for GREATNESS!!
I want others to have the opportunity that I have been given for freedom.
I am GRACIOUSLY confident that I can TEACH YOU how to build MASSIVE success with Beachbody
—> which turns into MASSIVE freedom & blessing.
I’m PICKY with who I accept… because I am 110% dedicated to helping MY coaches actually SUCCEED in this business.
Beachbody has forever changed our lives.
We no longer live paycheck to paycheck.
We have set up our FAMILY for success while they grow.
We have freedom to build OUR family’s dreams & to HELP others…
I want those same options for everyone I know… truly.
Coaching is the most FULFILLING choice I’ve ever made. And it actually has LITTLE to do with the incredible income…. it has everything to do with the KIND of people I work alongside & the people who TRUST me enough to support & encourage them along in their healthy journey.
This is a LEGIT business.
My team is made up of young moms, dog moms, young professionals, families and beyond who CARE about helping other people & who are not afraid of working hard NOW for more freedom LATER. We are committed to LIVING A LIFE by DESIGN!
I didn’t have the skills or the knowledge to be a business owner…but I did have:
-DRIVE
-PASSION
-MOTIVATION
-DETERMINATION
-RESILIENCY
-A desire to do MORE with my life
-A desire to have FREEDOM
If you….
– KNOW you were meant for something greater…
– WANT to create independence & freedom for you & your family {or future family!} BUT also feel a calling to give back and help others!
– Want to live by DESIGN: Be your own boss- work when you want, where you want doing what you LOVE!
– COACHABLE and willing to spend a year making short-term sacrifices in order to spend the rest of your life enjoying long-term success!
If you are reading this & you hear that little voice….and your gut is telling you to GO FOR IT…I want to hear from you!
I am accepting applications for brand new 2015 Fit Legacy Coaches. I will be selecting my new apprentices on this weekend & our training BEGINS soon!
If this is something you have been considering, or KNOW you were meant for more - let's get started!! I CANNOT WAIT to help you build YOUR Legacy!!
Remember I will be selecting my apprentices by THIS weekend - so be sure to reach out if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment