Friday, June 26, 2015

Stephanie's New Coach Apprenticeship


You have the ability to live life by YOUR design!
If you….
– KNOW you were meant for something greater
– WANT to create independence & freedom for you & your family {or future family!} BUT also feel a calling to give back and help others!
– Want to LIVE: Be your own boss- work when you want, where you want doing what you LOVE!
– COACHABLE and willing to spend a year making short-term sacrifices in order to spend the rest of your life enjoying long-term success!

Apply HERE


Things weren't always easy for us. We used to STRUGGLE. My husband and I both worked full time jobs but we were strapped down by our DEBT. Mortgage, car payments, student loans, etc. I knew we were meant for MORE. That we could THRIVE not just survive. 
In came an opportunity as a coach that changed our lives. An opportunity that allowed me to help others while helping our family. You can see below how it has allowed us to enjoy life. To not stress or struggle but instead do fun things with our family and provide a financial security for the future.


I’m mentoring BRAND NEW COACHES who join the Fit Legacy each month.
Spots are limited so that I can give you individualized training.
I share this because I want the same for you. Freedom. Confidence. Happiness. Self Love. You deserve it!

Apply HERE

Let me ask you this....
Why not YOU?
The beauty of this business is...together, we are BETTER. I'm looking to team up with those of you who want MORE. Whether that is MORE time for your family, MORE income to relieve stress, MORE positivity through supportive friendships, MORE emphasis on your health & fitness.
Whether you want to build a 6+figure business OR pay it forward by helping others...MY goal is to help you get there.
I am inviting YOU to be a part of my upcoming NEW coach training.
This is only available for MY coaches because I feel STRONGLY about dedicating my time and forming those ONE on ONE relationships.

Apply HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment