Sunday, June 28, 2015

Ultimate Reset Day 1


Yesterday I started the Ultimate Reset. A completely clean three week meal plan. It basically detoxes your entire body of junk while replenishing it with nutrients.

Last time I did this plan in Sept 2013 I lost 12 lbs! In three weeks!! Crazy how much you can slim down by eating whole foods.


This is challenging plan simply because you build so many habits you don't realize! A bite here, a snack there and then suddenly you can't understand why you put on weight or can't lose any weight.

First day and I dropped 3 pounds overnight. Crazy huh!!

Here were my day 1 meals


****Final update!!! This round I lost 10 (TEN) pounds in 21 days!!! WOOHOO :)

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment