Sunday, August 16, 2015

Chocolate Protein Pancakes






















Chocolate Protein Pancakes! 

O.M.G
This is a new recipe I tried this morning! I'd say they turned out pretty good! Wow.
And they are low carb.
Because life is too short not to have pancakes 
Jeremy says they taste like brownies, but shhhh they are healthy. :) 

Ingredients:
-1 scoop chocolate shakeo (or other protein powder. I like Shakeology because it's full of super foods and nutrient dense. Get it online HERE)
-1/4 cup egg whites
-1/2 cup almond milk
-2 TB Natures Path Flax pancake mix

Whip it and use it like regular batter :)

Enjoy!

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment