Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bacon Egg Cups Meal Prep Recipe






















Who doesn't LOVE Bacon? I know we do!

Here is an easy recipe that you can prep ahead for the week.
If they last.
These DO NOT LAST at our house--haha! 

Ingredients:
-Muffin tin
-12 eggs
- 1 lb of bacon
- 1-1 1/2 cup chopped peppers and onions (or other veggies)

Method:
-Preheat oven to 350.
-Place 1 piece of bacon in each muffin cup.
-Bake for 10 minutes to start bacon.
-Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in veggies.
-Spoon eggs and veggies into each cup and place back in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are cooked.

ENJOY!!!

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment