Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pumpkin Paleo Muffins Recipe

Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin Paleo Muffins!!!

Even if you are not Paleo, you can enjoy these. They are also 21 Day Fix approved & completely clean!

Ingredients:
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 eggs 
1 Tb olive oil
1 1/2 cup almond meal
2 Tb ground flax seeds (optional)
3/4 tsp baking soda
Dash Himalayan pink salt 
1/2 cup chopped Apple 
1/2 Tb cinnamon

Method:
Mix wet and dry ingredients separately 
Then mix together and spoon into 8 muffin cups
Bake 350 for 16-20 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean 👍

Counts as 1 green & 1 blue
I drizzle with 1 tsp honey


Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment