Saturday, February 13, 2016

Healthy Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Healthy chocolate covered strawberries 
No need to not enjoy your favorite things around the holidays!
Plus these only have 3 ingredients!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED 
-4 tablespoons of coconut oil
-8 tablespoons of chocolate shakeology (get that HERE)
-12 strawberries (chilled)
-Parchment paper


Place coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 30 seconds until the coconut oil is melted.
Stir in chocolate shakeology. Set aside. 
Take chilled strawberries, cold by the leaves and dip into chocolate.
Pace on parchment paper & refrigerate when finished.


**In the top photo I took a very small amount of white chocolate for drizzle for the picture.

Enjoy ❤️

If you like these, check out my peanut butter cups recipe HERE

Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started

or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment