Monday, February 22, 2016

Healthy Cookie Dough Dip Recipe


Would you like my healthy cookie dough dip recipe!? 

COOKIE DOUGH! 
(let's face it we all eat the cookie dough before we bake our cookies) it's so yummy! 
So here is the recipe 

Ingredients 
1 can (400g) chickpea rinsed and drained 
1 scoop vanilla Shakeology (get that here)
2 tbsp rolled oats 
1/3c PB or almond butter 
1/3c maple syrup 
2 caps vanilla extract 
1/2 tsp salt 
2 tsp stevia 
1 brownie quest bar cut up or real choc chips 

Mix all the ingredients (except quest bar) in a food processor and then fold in the quest bar
If you love PB like me.. Use 1/2 a cup! 
No you can't taste the chickpeas 
and my kids LOVE THIS
ENJOY!!!




Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment