Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Now Accepting Applications - New Coach Apprenticeship


Hey you! I'm NOW ACCEPTING NEW APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATIONS! 📨📨📨

Have you ever thought about trying something NEW?

--WHAT IF -- your health and fitness journey led to a successful business?

Do you...
... want to work from home?
... want to get in amazing shape {the HEALTHY way}?
... want to HELP your family
... want to HLEP people & INSPIRE them to make a positive change?

I know what it's like to feel STUCK in a dead end job. LOST when it came to fitness/nutrition. And stuck with a joy sucking lifestyle.
BUT... everything changed when I got involved with coaching

I got SERIOUS about my fitness
I found my PURPOSE and passion
I took OWNERSHIP of my future
I BUILT a legacy for my growing family!

I am now in the 6 figure club and able to pursue passions and have FUN...WHILE helping others achieve the same kind of freedom heart emoticon
I'm able to live a life I only DREAMED of...and it's made so much sweeter because I can SHARE this gift and continue to pay it forward smile emoticon

I’m starting an online ★NEW COACH APPRENTICESHIP★ training! I will mentor you on a daily basis and give one-on-one encouragement as you learn how.

Sound like something you would like to be considered for?
Fill out a quick form & we will see if it's a good fit!

★GO HERE to fill out the application:
http://bit.ly/coachwithsteph
Email me 📧📧 at fitstephanielane @gmail.com

The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please do not apply if you are already working with a coach or are a coach. I encourage you to reach out to them first heart emoticon

*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment