Thursday, June 30, 2016

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad

Summer Salad Series!!!
Nothing like a fresh, crisp salad in the summertime! Here's a fun twist on a grilled chicken salad with roasted sweet potatoes!

You'll need:
-1 grilled chicken breast 
-sliced cucumber
-diced red pepper
-sugar snap peas
-mixed greens
-pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
-1 sweet potato
-creamy garlic dressing recipe here 

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 400
-Peel and dice a sweet potato
-Toss in olive oil, garlic and pepper
-Bake for 25 minutes or until tender
(I batch cook mine ahead of time and store in fridge)

-Mix all ingredients and ENJOY!!!


Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment