Thursday, July 14, 2016

Post Baby 21 Day Fix Journey

In May we welcomed the 4th child in our family and completed our family. I waited 6 weeks before starting a fitness routine. I chose to do the 21 Day Fix due to the beginner modifications and extremely healthy meal plan. I'm nursing and didn't want any issues there.



I documented the whole thing on snapchat and Facebook if we are friends there :) 
30 minute workouts with a new baby are a breeze! I followed the modifier when I needed to. (C section killed any core strength I used to have!!!) 
I found I was getting stronger each week!!!

In 3 weeks I lost 11 lbs and 6 inches overall!

The best thing is the program didn't take a lot of time, because let's face it, I don't have a lot of time. 4 kids make my life busy. Fun, but busy.

Now I'm helping new moms work through the same program. If you'd like to join us email or message me on Facebook. You can also get the program HERE



Take my next health and fitness challenge!
email me fitstephanielane @gmail.com 

or message me on facebook to get started
or make me your FREE coach HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment